Pearl - Shallow Well
JSC DELUXE - Pumps
This new version of the JSC has been designed for water treatment applications. The components were developed to resist the extreme working conditions of systems pumping RO water (Reverse Osmosis Systems).
An exclusive diffuser design with flow control device provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
Reliable with new design features, the JSC DELUXE is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of flushing and cooling.
The new diffuser and flow control device guide the fluid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of flow.
OPERATING LIQUID CONDITIONS
- Pumping water out from RO water.
- Pumping in enviroments where water with a percentage of sulfur.
- For lifting water out of a well, with sulfur water.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure)
- For garden use.
- For clean liquids or slightly dirty surface water.
- For washing with a jet of water.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 116 psi.
- Continuous duty
- Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well jet pump with built-in ejector
- A high-quality pump for domestic water supply.
- Designed with environmental considerations, featuring a stainless steel casing, brass alloy impeller; with minimal use of plastic materials.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 115/230 V, 115 V, 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
Special Features on request
- Pressure switch.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge in stainless steel.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison