PD Water Systems - Variable Frequency Drive
E-Power - Pump Controllers
New generation of variable frequency drives inline cooled by water guarantees the best performance of your controller in a compact installation.
The integrated pressure sensor eliminates the need for a pressure transducer.
IP65 Controller protection, comparable to Nema 4 Standards.
It makes basic parameters setting fast and easy however it allows the installer to optimize the system by modifying a wide range of parameters if it is needed.
EPW STANDARD VERSION
When there is a flow variation, E-POWER keeps the pressure in your system always constant by increasing or decreasing the motor’s frequency.
BASIC TYPE OF PROTECTION
- Max. Pump Amp: - 10 Amp for EPW
- Designed to control one pump.
- Pressure tank required. Recommended capacity equal to 20% of system flow.
- Max. flow: 50gpm.
- Max. pressure setting: 108 psi.
- Input/Output: 1 ¼” female.
- Vertical or horizontal installation.
- Outdoor installation.
- Power supply too low or too high.
- Short circuit.
- Maximum current absorbed.
- Over temperature.
- Dry running.
- Broken pipe.
- Water hammer.
- Input for external float switch.
- Output relay for extra signal or alarms.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison