Pearl - Multistage
MXA DELUXE - Pumps
This new version of the MXA has been designed for water treatment applications. The components were developed to resist the extreme working conditions of systems pumping RO water (Reverse Osmosis Systems).
Reliable with new design features, the MXA DELUXE is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
- Extra safety against running dry with the suction port above pump axis.
- Robust single-piece barrel casing.
- Compact single-piece lantern bracket and base.
- Low noise with the water-filled shroud around the stages.
- Pumping water out from RO water.
- For water supply.
- For domestic use, for garden use and irrigation.
- Pumping in enviroments where water with a percentage of sulfur.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing:116 psi.
- Continuous duty.
- Horizontal multi-stage, self-priming, close coupled pump.
- Single-piece barrel casing in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with front suction port above pumps axis and radial delivery at top.
- Stages in Noryl.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
Special Features on request
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison