Mac3 - Variable Frequency Drive
Hydrocontroller HCW - Pump Controllers
VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE WATER COOLED
The new generation of variable frequency drives inline cooled by water guarantees the best performance of your controller in a compact installation.
• The integrated pressure sensor eliminates the need for a pressure transducer.
• IP65 Controller protection, comparable to Nema 4 Standards.
• The three levels of programming (quick, maintenance and advanced) makes basic parameters setting fast and easy however it allows the installer to optimize the system by modifying a wide range of parameters if it is needed.
It keeps constant pressure in your system by changing the motor’s frequency, so it is the perfect solution for building boosting systems with multiple pumps.
• HCWMT-ADV: Power Supply 230V/1PH - Pump Motor 230V/3PH
• HCWMM-ADV: Power Supply 230V/1PH - Pump Motor 230V/1PH
BASIC TYPE OF PROTECTION
• Power supply too low or too high
• Short circuit
• Maximum current absorbed
• Over temperature
• Dry running
• Broken pipe
• Water hammer
• Input for external float switch
• Output relay for extra signal or alarms
• Able to work up to 8 controllers synchronized
• Pump alternation to insure a balanced use of all the pumps in the system
• Damage recognition: if one controller fails, the next controller assumes the system control
• Software preset for multiple installations
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison