Pearl - Shallow Well
JCCH-JCCQ DELUXE - Pumps
This new version of the JCCH/JCCQ has been designed for water treatment applications. The components were developed to resist the extreme working conditions of the systems pumping liquid with surfure. The JCCH DELUXE / JCCQ DELUXE has been sized to work in boosting operation because the components resist pressure above standard pumps.
An exclusive diffuser design with flow control device provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
Reliable with new design features, the JCCH DELUXE / JCCQ DELUXE is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of flushing and cooling.
The JCCH DELUXE / JCCQ DELUXE is capable of lifting water from depths of 22 ft in less than 3 minutes, offers new possibilities on suction lift applications, and provides better trouble free service on normal shallow-well suction lift duties, also with a long suction pipe above the water level.
The new diffuser and flow control device guide the fluid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of flow.
- Boosting water from well pump to reverse osmosis filtration systems.
- Pumping water with sulfur content.
- For lifting water out of a well, with sulfur content.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- A pressure boosting pump for water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure).
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Suction lift up to 22 ft.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 140 psi
- Continuous duty.
- Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well jet pump with built-in ejector.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
Special Features on request
- Pressure switch.
- Pressure gauge.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison