Pearl - Shallow Well
JCCH-JCCQ - Pumps
An exclusive diffuser design with flow control device provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
Reliable with new design features, the JCCH/JCCQ is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
The JCCH/JCCQ is smaller than conventional pumps of a similar type, allowing for installation in restricted spaces and providing for easier retrofit applications.
Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of flushing and cooling.
The JCCH/JCCQ is capable of lifting water from depths of 22 ft in less than 3 minutes, offers new possibilities on suction lift applications, and provides better trouble free service on normal shallow-well suction lift duties, also with a long suction pipe above the water level.
The new diffuser and flow control device guide the fluid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of flow.
- For lifting water out of a well.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- A pressure boosting pump for water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure).
- For garden use.
- For washing with a jet of water.
- Liquid temperature: 32 °F to 95 °F.
- Ambient temperature up to 104 °F.
- Suction lift up to 22 ft.
- Maximum permissible pressure in the pump casing: 140 psi
- Continuous duty.
- Close-coupled self-priming shallow-well jet pump with built-in ejector.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
Special Features on request
- Pressure switch.
- Pressure gauge.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison