Mac3 - Variable Frequency Drive
Hydrocontroller HCA - Pump Controllers
VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE AIR COOLED
New generation of variable frequency drives designed for wall mounting cooled by air guarantees the best performance of your controller in a compact installation.
• The high quality transducer guarantees the perfect operation of the system.
• Controller protection designed for indoor installation.
• Three levels of programming (quick, maintenance and advanced) makes basic parameters setting fast and easy however it allows the installer to optimize the system by modifying a wide range of parameters if it is needed.
It keeps constant pressure in your system by changing the motor’s frequency, therefore it is the perfect solution for building boosting systems with multiple pumps.
• HCAMT-ADV: Power Supply 230V/1PH - Pump Motor 230V/3PH
• HCAMM-ADV: Power Supply 230V/1PH - Pump Motor 230V/1PH
• HCATT-ADV: Power Supply 230V/3PH - Pump Motor 230V/3PH
BASIC TYPE OF PROTECTION
• Power supply too low or too high
• Short circuit
• Maximum current absorbed
• Over temperature
• Dry running
• Broken pipe
• Water hammer
• Input for external float switch
• Output relay for additional controllers or alarms
• Able to work up to 8 controllers synchronized
• Pump alternation insure a balanced used of all of all pumps in the system
• Damage recognition: if one controller fails, the next controller assumes the system control
• Software preset for multiple installations
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison