Pedrollo - Turbines
PK - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 23 gpm
Head up to 329 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
EN 60 335-1 EN 60034-1
IEC 335-1 IEC 34-1
CEI 61-150 CEI 2-3
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 26 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 140°F
Environment temperature up to + 104°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
FOR THEIR RELIABILITY, SIMPLICITY OF USE AND ECONOMY THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR RESIDENTIAL USE AND IN PARTICULAR FOR DISTRIBUTING WATER IN COMBINATION WITH SMALL PRESSURE SETS, FOR IRRIGATING GARDENS.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports.
• MOTOR BRACKET (patent nº 1289150): aluminium with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity.
• IMPELLER: brass, of the type with radial peripheral vanes.
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
PK: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
PK: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz.
• INSULATION: class F.
• PROTECTION: IP 44.
• REGISTERED MODEL nº 72753.
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
• special mechanical seal
• other voltages or frequency 50 Hz
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison