Pedrollo - Centrifugal
HF - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 130 gpm
Head up to 75 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 23 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 194°F
Environment temperature up to + 88°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
THE HF SERIES IS RECOMMENDED FOR CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION. THE HIGH FLOW RATES AND CONTINUOUS RATING MAKE IT IDEAL FOR IRRIGATION WITH FLOWING AND SPRINKLING WATER, FOR DRAWING WATER FROM LAKES, RIVERS, WELLS, OR FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS THAT NEED TO ARCHIVE LARGE FLOW RATES AT MEDIUM-LOW HEADS.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports ISO 228/1.
• IMPELLER: brass, of the type with centrifugal radial flow.
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
• HFm: singles phase 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
• HF: three-phase 230/460 V 60 Hz.
• INSULATION: class F.
• PROTECTION: IP 44.
OPTION ON REQUEST
Special mechanical seal
Protection IP 55
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison