Pedrollo - Centrifugal
PRO-NGA - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
LIMITS OF USE
- Flow rate up to 92 gpm
- Head up to 66 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
- Manometric suction lift up to 23 ft
- Liquid temperature up to + 194°F
- Environment temperature up to + 104°F
- Passage of solid bodies Ø 3/8”
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping water and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
THE OPEN IMPELLER DESIGN ALLOWS THE PUMPING OF LIQUIDS WITH RELATIVELY HIGH LEVELS OF IMPURITIES WITHOUT RISK OF CLOGGING THE IMPELLER. FOR THIS REASON THE PRO-NGA SERIES ARE SUITABLE FOR USE IN SYSTEMS FOR WASHING FRUIT, VEGETABLES, FISH, SHELLFISH, MEAT, IN INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS FOR WASHING METAL PARTS, GLASS CONTAINERS, AND FOR THE CIRCULATION OF COOLING LIQUIDS.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
- PUMP BODY: stainless steel AISI 316, with threaded ports.
- BODY BACK-PLATE: stainless steel AISI 316.
- OPEN IMPELLER: stainless steel AISI 316.
- MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel AISI 316.
- MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - viton - AISI 316
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
PNGA: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
PNGA: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz.
- INSULATION: class F.
- PROTECTION: IP 44.
Special mechanical seal
Other voltages or frequency 50 Hz
Protection IP 55
Clear water and compatibles with stainless steel 316.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison