Pedrollo - Shallow Well
JSW - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 39.5 gpm
Head up to 236 ft
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 29 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 104°F
Environment temperature up to + 104°F
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
EN 60 335-1 EN 60034-1
IEC 335-1 IEC 34-1
CEI 61-150 CEI 2-3
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
JSW SELF-PRIMING PUMPS ARE DESIGNED FOR SUCTION LIFTS AND CAN BE POSITIONED ABOVE THE WATER SOURCE, INCLUDING APPLICATIONS WITH AIR ENTRAINED IN THE WATER. DUE TO THEIR RELIABILITY AND LOW MAINTENANCE, THEY ARE RECOMMENDED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE, INCLUDING WATER DISTRIBUTION (AS PART OF A PRESSURE SET), GARDEN IRRIGATION, ETC.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports.
• BODY BACK-PLATE: stainless steel AISI 304.
• EJECTOR ASSEMBLY: technopolymer (approved for drinking water).
• IMPELLER: technopolymer up to 1 HP.
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite -NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
JSW: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor.
• INSULATION: class F.
• PROTECTION: IP 44.
• REGISTERED MODEL nº 72753
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
• other voltages or frequency 50 Hz
Pump comes assembled to a Pressure Switch set to a 30-50 psi range.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison