Pedrollo - Turbines
PQA - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 13 gpm
Head up to 296 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 26 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 194°F
Environment temperature up to + 104°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
NON-FERROUS CONSTRUCTION WITH WETTED PARTS IN HIGH PERFORMANCE TECHNOPOLYMER AND BRASS TO ELIMINATE THE POSSIBILITY OF CORROSION. CONSEQUENTLY THEY ARE RECOMMENDED FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDING COOLING, CONDITIONING AND BOILER FEED.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: high-performance technopolymer with metal threaded port insert for secure pipe connection without damage to the pump body.
• BODY BACK-PLATE: brass.
• MOTOR BRACKET (patent nº 1289150): aluminum with brass insert; eliminates seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity.
• IMPELLER: brass, of the type with radial peripheral vanes.
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
• PQA: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
• PQA: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz.
• INSULATION: class F.
• PROTECTION: IP 44.
• REGISTERED MODEL
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
• pump shaft in stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4401 (AISI 316)
• special mechanical seal
• protection IP 55
• other voltages or frequency 60 Hz
Lateral suction and pump casing with plastic and bronze.
Clear Water and any liquid compatible with the material components of the liquid end.
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison