Pedrollo - Turbines
PQ - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 23 gpm
Head up to 329 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 26 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 194°F
Environment temperature up to + 104°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
THE HYDRAULIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THESE PUMPS, TOGETHER WITH THEIR COMPACTNESS, MAKE THEM SUITABLE FOR USE IN THE industrial SECTOR.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports.
• PUMP BODY: brass for PQHH 05
• MOTOR BRACKET (patent nº 1289150): aluminum with brass insert; reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity.
• IMPELLER: brass, of the type with radial peripheral vanes.
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
PQ: single-phase 115 V or 230 V - 60 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector.
PQ: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz.
• INSULATION: class F. • PROTECTION: IP 44.
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
• pump shaft in stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4401 (AISI 316)
• special mechanical seal
• protection IP 55
• other voltages or frequency 50 Hz
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison