Pedrollo - Centrifugal
CP - Pumps
RANGE OF PERFORMANCE
Flow rate up to 238 gpm
Head up to 361 ft
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS
LIMITS OF USE
Manometric suction lift up to 23 ft
Liquid temperature up to + 195°F
Environment temperature up to + 104°F
INSTALLATION AND USE
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
RELIABLE AND MAINTENANCE FREE THEY ARE WIDELY USED IN THE CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL SECTORs, FOR SUPPLYING WATER, FOR CONDITIONING OR COOLING SYSTEMS, FOR IRRIGATION, ETC.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
• PUMP BODY: cast iron, with threaded ports.
• BODY BACK-PLATE: cast iron.
• IMPELLER: brass for pumps up to 12.5 HP.
• IMPELLER: cast iron for pumps from 15 to 25 HP.
• MOTOR SHAFT: stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4104.
• MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic - graphite - NBR.
• ELECTRIC MOTOR: the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, with high efficiency (class “EFF1”), quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty.
CP: single-phase 230 V - 60 Hz
CP: three-phase 230/460 V - 60 Hz
• INSULATION: class F.
• PROTECTION IP 44.
• REGISTERED MODEL nº 72753
• PATENTED ELECTRIC MOTOR
OPTIONS ON REQUEST
• pump shaft in stainless steel EN 10088-3 - 1.4401 (AISI 316)
• special mechanical seal
• protection IP 55
Make click to enlarge the image or other views
Click the menu to display technical information and do comparison